So, you’ve been planning of purchasing an air dehumidifier.
You might have an AC, but it could not resolve your problem in increasing humidity level on your living space. The core function of a dehumidifier is to get rid of air impurities and improve the air quality by reducing humidity level.
How would you know that you need an air dehumidifier?
Here are the signs indicating your home needs a dehumidifier.
- Increased growth of molds.
- The furniture and upholstery are collecting way too much dust.
- There is a presence of allergens like mildew and mold.
- The ceilings, wall, and windows are always moist.
- Frequent allergic reactions or worsening of respiratory conditions to family members with such medical condition.
If you notice the above five signs your home is in grave need of dehumidifier.
Now, choosing a dehumidifier is not a simple task. Remember, dehumidifiers are not cheap. You have to reassess your choices to assure that you’re picking the perfect dehumidifier for your living space. One way to help you learn more about a dehumidifier is to read whole house dehumidifier reviews you can trust.
One of the most reliable sources of dehumidifier product reviews is Air Professor. This informative website posts guidelines and advice to consumers on how to select the best dehumidifier. Likewise, it offers reviews of the best-seller brands of dehumidifiers like Aprilaire 1850F.
What is Aprilaire 1850F?
The Aprilaire 1850F is one of the popular dehumidifiers in the market this year. This equipment features a whole house dehumidifying system. Hence, it is intended for heavy-duty and industrial reducing of humidity level.
The Aprilaire is also a well-known brand in the market. This product received a high-satisfaction rating from customers since its release. Likewise, it has excellent feedback from customers who experienced using this appliance.
But the real question is what makes the Aprilaire 1850F the best selection of a whole house dehumidifier?
To learn more about this item, here are the technical details of Aprilaire 1850F.
Dimension and Design
The Aprilaire 1850 has no unique design element. It is simply a large metal box in gray color. The equipment has an air intake on one side and output on the other. The control buttons and screen of the machine is at the top surface.
The dimensions of Aprilaire 1850 are 14.5 inches H x 12.5 inches W. It has a depth of 27.5 inches. The whole machine weighs around 75lbs.
Aprilaire 1850 Features
Here is a summary list of the top features of this whole house dehumidifier.
- The machine has a built-in washable MERV-8 Air filter. The filter eliminates all kinds of air impurities to improve indoor air quality.
- The Aprilaire has an auto defrost controller. This technology automatically switches off the compressor and operates the blower to defrost the coils during winter.
- This machine features an adjustable outlet alternative.
- The whole equipment is very powerful and perfect for dehumidifying large spaces.
When it comes to dehumidifying appliances, always choose wisely!
Learn more about the top brands of this machine here at Air Professor.